Google Groups

Victor
Hi,

I'm new to SmallTalk and SeaSide, and am wondering if this email list is the best place to talk about SeaSide, or if there is a Google Group for Seaside as well?

Victor Stan

Schedule me:

Re: Google Groups

Paul DeBruicker
This list is the best thing.  Another interface for it is here:

http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html

There are more Smalltalk related mailing lists archived here:

http://forum.world.st

On 03/14/2013 07:43 PM, Victor Stan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to SmallTalk and SeaSide, and am wondering if this email list is
> the best place to talk about SeaSide, or if there is a Google Group for
> Seaside as well?
>

> Victor Stan
>
> Schedule me:
> http://quicklyschedule.quicklyschedule.me/victor
>
> Add me to your address book - it's easy!
> http://contactmonkey.com/victor

Re: Google Groups

Victor
Cool, thanks!