Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

12

Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Andres Valloud-4
Note that GCC is not the standard compiler for all interesting platforms.

On 3/8/10 4:04 , Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> Hi Jan!
>
> I wasn't aware of gcc-xml. I used srcml for translating C programs
> into xml files.
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre
>

> On 8 Mar 2010, at 04:49, Jan Vrany wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>

>>> There is some support for parsing C headers in the Newspeak system.
>>> Aliens have been ported to Strongtalk as well as Squeak.
>>>

>> Couple of year ago, I've created Cface, a semi-automatic C-binding
>> generator that parses C headers. I was written in a dialect agnostic
>> way.
>> It uses gcc-xml for parsing C headers and set of XSLT stylesheets
>> to create lisp-like representation of a C header file. This lisp-like
>> file is then read by Smalltalk parser and AST is created. Such AST
>> is then processed by visitors. Cface was never finished (is there any
>> piece of code that was ever finished? :-)
>>
>> The code is at http://smalltalk.felk.cvut.cz/svn/cvut/fel/cface/
>> Feel free to (re)use it. Written in Smalltalk/X.
>>

>> Cheers, Jan

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to smalltalk-research+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.
12