Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

123

Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi smalltalkers. I have been asked to be the admin of GSoC 2010. The backup or second admin is Janko Mivšek. As you may know, Squeak has participated in GSoC 2007, 2008 but failed (not accepted) in 2009. We are not sure if we will succeed this year but we will try to do as much as possible.

We think that one of the most important reasons why we failed in 2009 is that Google was looking for bigger communities that Squeak. This is why this year we all go under the ESUG umbrella. We present ESUG as the mentor organization and we cover ALL open-source Smalltalk dialects, not only Squeak. Pharo, Smalltalk/X, GNU Smalltalk, Cuis..they are all invited to participate. Also cross platform projects like Seaside, AidaWeb, Magma, etc are welcome.

<forThoseWhoDoesntKnowWhatGSoCIs>
It is a Google program that support (money) students to work on different open-source projects. Google doesn't talk or manage directly to the students but trough "Mentoring Organisations". Those organizations have to apply to GSoC. They have to give a lot of information, included a list of ideas/projects. Each project has a description and a mentor. Then the students apply for each project. If the organization gets selected by Google they will tell you how many "slots" they give. Suppose they give 5 but we have 20 projects....then we vote and the most voted projects win. The student has to do the project and the mentor has to help and guide him. The mentor receives 500 USD and the student 4500USD.
For more information read: http://code.google.com/soc/
</forThoseWhoDoesntKnowWhatGSoCIs>

The most important thing is the deadlines we have. We started late so we are very near to the first deadline which is 12/03/2010 (less than one week). For that deadline we need to submit all the information of the mentor organization (answering several questions) and give the list of ideas/projects and the mentors of that.

We have created a webpage (Thanks Janko!!) where we will put all the information. We will make this page public soon (we still need to review a couple of things).
But for the moment we would REALLY appreciate if tell us your ideas. To do this, just answer to this email. Then we will collect the information and put in the website. For each idea you need:  a short title and a paragraph (for the moment) explaining the idea.
After, we need that the people that are willing to be mentors start to apply as mentors...please, consider yourself being mentor. Sometimes it is not that difficult. I mean, don't be shy as sometimes being helpful, being aware of the dates, answering emails, etc is more important than the Smalltalk knoweldege. We can have a lot of ideas, but we need also mentors for that. We even would need a "substitute" for each mentor...

Just as an example you can see the ideas of the previous years:
2007: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5936
2008: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6031
2009: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6120

That's all for the moment.

Cheers

Mariano

Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Paolo Bonzini-2
> We think that one of the most important reasons why we failed in 2009 is
> that Google was looking for bigger communities that Squeak. This is why
> this year we all go under the ESUG umbrella. We present ESUG as the
> mentor organization and we cover ALL open-source Smalltalk dialects, not
> only Squeak. Pharo, Smalltalk/X, GNU Smalltalk, Cuis..they are all
> invited to participate. Also cross platform projects like Seaside,
> AidaWeb, Magma, etc are welcome.

Here is a list of ideas from me, all more or less involving
cross-dialect pollination.  These are based on my preferences, from most
to least preferred

1) GNU Smalltalk includes a refactored version of Swazoo that supports
SCGI and is also faster in general.  Start from there and backport the
changes to Squeak/Pharo.  Use Seaside's Grease cross-dialect
compatibility layer to get rid of (most of) the Sport dependency.

2) Convert existing cross-platform projects to use Grease.  Demonstrate
them using two-three dialects (VW, Squeak, GST).  Discuss possible
extensions to Grease and implement them.  Document Grease extension
based on the formalism of the ANSI standard.

3) I agreed with the FSF to relicense GNU Smalltalk's file system
classes under MIT license.  Port them to at least two other dialects
(Squeak/Pharo count as one).  Think of cool ways to use them.  Possibly
work out how to integrate them into Grease and make Seaside use them.

4) Build a continuous integration server using Seaside, Iliad or
AidaWeb.  Build an interface to version control systems (possibly
supporting both independent systems such as Monticello or file-based
such as svn/CVS/git) that can be used from Smalltalk and integrate it
with Smalllint code reports.  For a more ambitious project, the server
should be able to start a new image, upgrade the package, run SUnit
tests there and communicate back the results---the time to upgrade the
package should be minimized of course!

5) Work on a cross-dialect foreign function call interface and implement
it in at least two dialects.  Candidates include Alien and GNU
Smalltalk's CObject (using existing implementation has the advantage of
having to implement in only _one_ other dialect!).  Bonus points for
implementing a C parser that would be able to construct bindings.  GNU
Smalltalk already contains a C preprocessor implementation.

Paolo

[...]

Yes!!! And make it (optionally at least) not to block the complete VM while a function is being called.

Cheers

Mariano

Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

LawsonEnglish
Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

>     4) Build a continuous integration server using Seaside, Iliad or
>     AidaWeb.  Build an interface to version control systems (possibly
>     supporting both independent systems such as Monticello or
>     file-based such as svn/CVS/git) that can be used from Smalltalk
>     and integrate it with Smalllint code reports.  For a more
>     ambitious project, the server should be able to start a new image,
>     upgrade the package, run SUnit tests there and communicate back
>     the results---the time to upgrade the package should be minimized
>     of course!
>

> Are you aware of this two projects ? I don't know other dialects but
> in Pharo they work:
>
> - http://n4.nabble.com/Interim-build-server-td1296834.html#a1296834
> -
> http://n4.nabble.com/ANN-Hudson-continuous-integration-server-support-td1296910.html#a1296910
>

>     5) Work on a cross-dialect foreign function call interface and
>     implement it in at least two dialects.  Candidates include Alien
>     and GNU Smalltalk's CObject (using existing implementation has the
>     advantage of having to implement in only _one_ other dialect!).
>      Bonus points for implementing a C parser that would be able to
>     construct bindings.  GNU Smalltalk already contains a C
>     preprocessor implementation.
>

> Yes!!! And make it (optionally at least) not to block the complete VM
> while a function is being called.
>
> Cheers
On the Mac version, having the power of Squeak combined with the power
of F-Script would totally rule. Does the CObject FFI allow you to do
what F_script does and examine the entire object tree written in Cocoa?
That would at least for Macs, give you a full blown GUI external to the
Squeak desktop.

Lawson

On 03/06/2010 02:22 PM, Lawson English wrote:

>      4) Build a continuous integration server using Seaside, Iliad or
>      AidaWeb.  Build an interface to version control systems (possibly
>      supporting both independent systems such as Monticello or
>      file-based such as svn/CVS/git) that can be used from Smalltalk
>      and integrate it with Smalllint code reports.  For a more
>      ambitious project, the server should be able to start a new image,
>      upgrade the package, run SUnit tests there and communicate back
>      the results---the time to upgrade the package should be minimized
>      of course!
>

> Are you aware of this two projects ? I don't know other dialects but in
> Pharo they work:
>
> http://n4.nabble.com/Interim-build-server-td1296834.html#a1296834
> http://n4.nabble.com/ANN-Hudson-continuous-integration-server-support-td1296910.html#a1296910

They seem to be very close to what I had in mind, in particular Hudson.

Paolo

Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 03/06/2010 02:22 PM, Lawson English wrote:
> Does the CObject FFI allow you to do what F_script does and examine the
> entire object tree written in Cocoa? That would at least for Macs, give
> you a full blown GUI external to the Squeak desktop.

You _can_ write an Objective-C binding using CObject (as in, it's been
done).  The painful part is converting NSArray <-> Array and NSString
<-> String.

However, nice-looking bindings will always have a part written in C that
will be VM-dependent, which is why I put this project last.  It is much
less useful than it looks.

Paolo

On 03/06/2010 03:54 PM, Gilad Bracha wrote:
>>> You_can_  write an Objective-C binding using CObject (as in, it's
>>> been done).  The painful part is converting NSArray<->  Array and
>>> NSString<->  String.
>>>
>>> However, nice-looking bindings will always have a part written in
>>> C that will be VM-dependent, which is why I put this project
>>> last.  It is much less useful than it looks.
>
> Inteoperating smoothly with the rest of the world is very useful.

I fully agree.  But there's so much more involved in interoperating
smoothly with the rest of the world than Aliens/CObjects, and what's
left is very hard to do in a cross-dialect way.

So, having cross-dialect Aliens/CObjects is a nice step, but
unfortunately it is still far from being a full solution.

Paolo

Re: Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Mariano Martinez Peck
A little correction. At the beginning I though only open-source Smalltalk dialects were possible, but now Janko let me know that non open-source dialects are welcome too. What really has to be open-source is the project/idea in particular, but the Smalltalk dialect in itself can be non open-source.

Sorry for the noise.

Mariano

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Julian Fitzell-2
On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Paolo Bonzini <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> We think that one of the most important reasons why we failed in 2009 is
>> that Google was looking for bigger communities that Squeak. This is why
>> this year we all go under the ESUG umbrella. We present ESUG as the
>> mentor organization and we cover ALL open-source Smalltalk dialects, not
>> only Squeak. Pharo, Smalltalk/X, GNU Smalltalk, Cuis..they are all
>> invited to participate. Also cross platform projects like Seaside,
>> AidaWeb, Magma, etc are welcome.
>
> Here is a list of ideas from me, all more or less involving cross-dialect
> pollination.  These are based on my preferences, from most to least
> preferred
>
> 1) GNU Smalltalk includes a refactored version of Swazoo that supports SCGI
> and is also faster in general.  Start from there and backport the changes to
> Squeak/Pharo.  Use Seaside's Grease cross-dialect compatibility layer to get
> rid of (most of) the Sport dependency.
>
> 2) Convert existing cross-platform projects to use Grease.  Demonstrate them
> using two-three dialects (VW, Squeak, GST).  Discuss possible extensions to
> Grease and implement them.  Document Grease extension based on the formalism
> of the ANSI standard.
>
> 3) I agreed with the FSF to relicense GNU Smalltalk's file system classes
> under MIT license.  Port them to at least two other dialects (Squeak/Pharo
> count as one).  Think of cool ways to use them.  Possibly work out how to
> integrate them into Grease and make Seaside use them.

I think I'd be willing to be a mentor for anything Grease- or
Seaside-related, though I might need to run that by my new employer
depending on what the project ends up being.

The above are good ideas. Also, off the top of my head:

+ Take the best parts of Seaside and Swazoo's HTTP protocol classes
and create an HTTP package that could be optionally loaded with Grease
and used by multiple projects.

+ Someone else suggested porting Monticello to Smalltalk/X. The same
could be done for VA Smalltalk and a full port with UI for VW.

+ I'd really love to see a single RefactoringBrowser package that
could be loaded on all the platforms using Grease. I have no idea if
there's any chance of buy-in from the vendors on that one; maybe it
would need a new class name prefix so it could be loaded in
parallel...

Those are just random mind wanderings...

Julian

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [smalltalk-research] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Randal L. Schwartz

Yanni> GLORP is LGPL, with a subsequently added explanation of how the the
Yanni> license should be interpreted in a Smalltalk context. INAL, but this
Yanni> still seems muddy, since it's unclear whether or not the author's
Yanni> interpretation and intentions would override the actual license, which
Yanni> is LGPL. Or, is it the case that the actual license is LGPL + author
Yanni> addendums - gah, another license mess.

And I believe some heavyweights (with actual lawyers they paid) have already
weighed in that the LGPL is equivalent to the *GPL* in a Smalltalk context, so
unless the code is explicitly dual-licensed with a more permissive license as
well, it taints the entire distro.

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [smalltalk-research] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Randal L. Schwartz

Randal> And I believe some heavyweights (with actual lawyers they paid) have
Randal> already weighed in that the LGPL is equivalent to the *GPL* in a
Randal> Smalltalk context, so unless the code is explicitly dual-licensed with
Randal> a more permissive license as well, it taints the entire distro.

Here's the reference:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-January/124027.html

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: [smalltalk-research] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Paolo Bonzini-2
On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 16:10, John O'Keefe
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am willing to co-mentor a Grease project and/or a portable TCPIP
> implementation (we will need this for the OpenSSL project anyway).

I can contribute the GNU Smalltalk TCP/IP implementation under
whatever license.  It's all written by me(*) so I can relicense it.

(*) see http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=smalltalk.git;a=blob;f=packages/sockets/ChangeLog;h=ab405c72a1698ce00bac93965fc856ef0b3d08ce;hb=HEAD
UnixStream.st is not anymore part of the package, and Nicolas Burrus'
work is not present anymore since I introduce IPv6 support.

Paolo

Re: [smalltalk-research] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Eliot Miranda-2

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Gilad Bracha <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm all for it, and hope that John or Eliot can mentor.

I would like to mentor something in this area, but I think the basic goal of a cross-platform system is not achievable in GSoC this summer.  A specification of a non-blocking architecture and a reference implementation may be possible.  Cross-platform is too big for a summer project and will require input from dialects and vendors.  What affects my thinking is the following:

1.  I designed and implemented the VisualWorks THAPI system, a threaded extension to the VisualWorks FFI.

2.  I have a functional prototype of a multi-threaded FFI for the Cog VM based on David Simmons' VMs.

1's architecture is poor, being complex, slow and not very general (allows only FFI calls to be threaded).
2's architecture is rather simple, rather fast and very general (allows threading to be much more widely used, e.g. calls within plugins can be made threaded by surrounding them with two calls, disownVM and ownVM).

3. I have looked at marshalling semantics in the context of the VW FFI, Andreas' Squeak FFI & Alien, and am still of the opinion, one shared by David,
- that the generation of marshalling stubs has to be lifted up into Smalltalk based on simple ABI compilers that somehow (e.g. through RTL) communicate down to a JIT that generates and caches marshalling code (i.e. that VM attempts to interpret simplified call specs, as happens in the VM and Squeak FFIs are in general doomed to poor performance and bugs)
- that type coercion code also has to be lifted (e.g. character conversions on strings, null termination, type coercion)
- that one be able to depend on a pinning garbage collector to deal with the issues of passing objects through the FFI (although there are workaround hacks that can serve temporarily)

I don't see the point of spending a GSoC trying to implement an obsolete (unthreaded, lowest-common-denominator) cross-platform FFI; it won't get used.  I do see benefit in an open-source reference implementation that provides some of the above (at least threading/non-blocking).  If people agree that an open-source reference implementation is worth pursuing, then I will happily mentor.  What the starting point is will depend on to what extent Cog has been open sourced  (Teleplace may choose to open source single-threaded Cog initially, keeping back the threaded FFI for a while, it may not open source Cog at all; we'll see :) ).  There are other starting points (current Squeak VMs, GST, Newspeak).

But the outline above is a move towards better cross-platform commonality, not less, because it's an architecture in which the image does more (type coercion, compiling call signatures to RTL sequences) and the VM (except for the threading ;) ) does less.  And so this direction does lead towards better cross-platform facilities.

best
Eliot

Re: [Seaside] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Stan Shepherd
I know the deadline approaches, however- how does the community feel
about a project to implement a real demonstration system (along the
lines of defunct Sushi store)? Presumably in Seaside, but whichever
framework the community/mentor/student decided on. With a nice
interface using (again presumptively) jQueryUI to give a pleasant
end-user experience. Similarly implementing a persistence solution.
The idea is to present potential newcomers to Smalltalk with a viable
stack that could be picked up as is, to give a starting point for
developing web applications. Potentially they could simply make a
hosted copy, on the same server.

The idea would be that on the various examples page, you could access
an e-commerce site running a Smalltalk technology stack. Ideally
really selling something Smalltalk related, (proceeds to eg ESUG),
maybe also an Amazon affiliate page . If you liked it, you could copy
the whole project, change eg your Paypal details, change your
products, and be in business. (Obviously there are real world
considerations - this is the concept). And coders looking for examples
would see code that was fully completed, not onClick: (... some alert
saying you clicked but no real example of how to handle it, eg how to
transfer the order line details to the payments server).

I think it would do wonders for the take-up of Smalltalk.

If people like the idea in general, I'm happy to write up the brief. I
don't think i'm the right person for the mentor, but you know who you
are ;)

For the student, they would get experience in implementing the
application itself , as well as assembling the stack. They could be
the next Auctomatic founders.

Do people think it's useful for me to develop a proposal?

Cheers,   ..Stan

PS I realise that picking a component as part of the stack is fraught
with possibilities of offending supporters of an alternative project.
But more Smalltalkers overall means more potential users of each
project

On 6 March 2010 12:04, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> (for the moment) explaining the idea.
> After, we need that the people that are willing to be mentors start to apply
> as mentors...please, consider yourself being mentor. Sometimes it is not
> that difficult. I mean, don't be shy as sometimes being helpful, being aware
> of the dates, answering emails, etc is more important than the Smalltalk
> knoweldege. We can have a lot of ideas, but we need also mentors for that.
> We even would need a "substitute" for each mentor...
>
> Just as an example you can see the ideas of the previous years:
> 2007: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5936
> 2008: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6031
> 2009: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6120
>
> That's all for the moment.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano

Re: [Seaside] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Massimiliano Bertinetti
I'm completely newcomer to Smalltalk and I think it was a good idea.

Il giorno mer, 10/03/2010 alle 14.08 +0000, stan shepherd ha scritto:

> [...]
> > of the dates, answering emails, etc is more important than the Smalltalk
> > knoweldege. We can have a lot of ideas, but we need also mentors for that.
> > We even would need a "substitute" for each mentor...
> >
> > Just as an example you can see the ideas of the previous years:
> > 2007: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5936
> > 2008: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6031
> > 2009: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6120
> >
> > That's all for the moment.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Mariano

Re: [smalltalk-research] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

Eliot

> What the starting point is will depend on to what extent Cog has been open sourced  (Teleplace may choose to open source single-threaded Cog initially, keeping back the threaded FFI for a while, it may not open source Cog at all; we'll see :) ).

May be I the only one to notice the :)  which I have problem to understand since for me it announces that COG may not be open-source.
What would help teleplace to believe that open-sourcing it would be a win-win situation?
        A bigger community of contributors ?
        Making sure that the truck factor does not touch them in case elliot is called under other horizons?

Now there is a bootstrap problem. How can a community show that an open-source model is better than a closed one, if the
software is closed?

STef

MIT strikes back (was Re: [smalltalk-research] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!)

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 03/10/2010 05:06 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> What the starting point is will depend on to what extent Cog has
>> been open sourced  (Teleplace may choose to open source
>> single-threaded Cog initially, keeping back the threaded FFI for
>> a while, it may not open source Cog at all; we'll see :) ).
> May be I the only one to notice the:)   which I have problem to
> understand since for me it announces that COG may not be
> open-source.

Isn't this what you wanted to allow companies to do, when you chose the
MIT license?  I don't understand, why should you care?

I see some irony...

Paolo

On Mar 10, 2010, at 3:08 PM, stan shepherd wrote:

> I know the deadline approaches, however- how does the community feel
> about a project to implement a real demonstration system (along the
> lines of defunct Sushi store)? Presumably in Seaside, but whichever
> framework the community/mentor/student decided on. With a nice
> interface using (again presumptively) jQueryUI to give a pleasant
> end-user experience. Similarly implementing a persistence solution.
> The idea is to present potential newcomers to Smalltalk with a viable
> stack that could be picked up as is, to give a starting point for
> developing web applications. Potentially they could simply make a
> hosted copy, on the same server.

sounds cool
In the same vein having a good support for stupid applications
        like my comix collection, our bibtext management system,
all the applications
        edit
        copy
        search
        display in list
        display in report
        a stuff or a list of stuff.

> The idea would be that on the various examples page, you could access
> an e-commerce site running a Smalltalk technology stack. Ideally
> really selling something Smalltalk related, (proceeds to eg ESUG),
> maybe also an Amazon affiliate page . If you liked it, you could copy
> the whole project, change eg your Paypal details, change your
> products, and be in business. (Obviously there are real world
> considerations - this is the concept). And coders looking for examples
> would see code that was fully completed, not onClick: (... some alert
> saying you clicked but no real example of how to handle it, eg how to
> transfer the order line details to the payments server).
>
> I think it would do wonders for the take-up of Smalltalk.
>
> If people like the idea in general, I'm happy to write up the brief. I
> don't think i'm the right person for the mentor, but you know who you
> are ;)
>
> For the student, they would get experience in implementing the
> application itself , as well as assembling the stack. They could be
> the next Auctomatic founders.
>
> Do people think it's useful for me to develop a proposal?

yes!

> [...]
>> (for the moment) explaining the idea.
>> After, we need that the people that are willing to be mentors start to apply
>> as mentors...please, consider yourself being mentor. Sometimes it is not
>> that difficult. I mean, don't be shy as sometimes being helpful, being aware
>> of the dates, answering emails, etc is more important than the Smalltalk
>> knoweldege. We can have a lot of ideas, but we need also mentors for that.
>> We even would need a "substitute" for each mentor...
>>
>> Just as an example you can see the ideas of the previous years:
>> 2007: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5936
>> 2008: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6031
>> 2009: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6120
>>
>> That's all for the moment.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Mariano

Re: [Seaside] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!

welcome!

On Mar 10, 2010, at 3:26 PM, Massimiliano Bertinetti wrote:

> [...]
>>> information. We will make this page public soon (we still need to review a
>>> couple of things).
>>> But for the moment we would REALLY appreciate if tell us your ideas. To do
>>> this, just answer to this email. Then we will collect the information and
>>> put in the website. For each idea you need:  a short title and a paragraph
>>> (for the moment) explaining the idea.
>>> After, we need that the people that are willing to be mentors start to apply
>>> as mentors...please, consider yourself being mentor. Sometimes it is not
>>> that difficult. I mean, don't be shy as sometimes being helpful, being aware
>>> of the dates, answering emails, etc is more important than the Smalltalk
>>> knoweldege. We can have a lot of ideas, but we need also mentors for that.
>>> We even would need a "substitute" for each mentor...
>>>
>>> Just as an example you can see the ideas of the previous years:

Re: MIT strikes back (was Re: [smalltalk-research] Re: [Esug-list] Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!)

> What the starting point is will depend on to what extent Cog has
>>> been open sourced  (Teleplace may choose to open source
>>> single-threaded Cog initially, keeping back the threaded FFI for
>>> a while, it may not open source Cog at all; we'll see :) ).
>> May be I the only one to notice the:)   which I have problem to
>> understand since for me it announces that COG may not be
>> open-source.
>
> Isn't this what you wanted to allow companies to do, when you chose the
> MIT license?  I don't understand, why should you care?
>
> I see some irony...
Not me. Freedom of choice is a political attitude. I understand GPL goal but I
do not adhere to it. I respect people pushing it but not in my way. I'm not sure
that we should debate that here but we do not have the single answer.

123