Google Summer of Code: Call for Students

Google Summer of Code: Call for Students

Oleksandr Zaitsev
Hello,

The application for Google Summer of Code with Pharo is open and we are looking for students who would like to apply. On our website, you can find the description of the program structure and  detailed instructions on how to apply: https://gsoc.pharo.org/call-for-students.

If you are a student, don't hesitate to send us your application!

If you are a professor, please share this information with your students and encourage them to apply! GSoC is a wonderful opportunity to improve their programming skills and get immersed into the world of open-source.

With best regards,
Oleks, Gordana, Serge, and Juan Pablo
GSoC Organizers from Pharo Consortium

Startup warning

Long Haired David
I am getting the following in the Transcript. Where do I go to change this please?

WARNING: Had to increase size of semaphore signal handling table due to many external objects concurrently in use
You should increase this size at startup using #maxExternalSemaphoresSilently:
Current table size: 512

David
David
Totally Objects