Google code account

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I'd like to be added to the cog project so I can update some issues.

Thanks,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Google code account

Igor Stasenko

do you have google account?
i'm not sure your email will be accepted by google.

On 17 June 2012 18:38, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to be added to the cog project so I can update some issues.
>
> Thanks,
> Sean

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Google code account

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Igor Stasenko wrote
do you have google account?
sean.p.denigris@gmail.com. I'm already on Pharo, just need to be added to Cog...
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Google code account

Igor Stasenko

On 17 June 2012 18:45, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Igor Stasenko wrote
>>
>> do you have google account?
>>

> [hidden email]. I'm already on Pharo, just need to be added to
> Cog...

Done. And welcome!

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.