Google maps

1 message Options

Google maps

NorbertHartl
Is anyone of you using google maps together with amber? Regardless what I try I have problems get it running.

Google maps are usually loaded with a require entry like

Putting that in the "deps" field of a project constructs a url "http://.../async!http…" from it. So it seems the require plugins are not in effect here.

I can get a little further by install googlemaps-amd bower module. This way it loads the googlemaps.js from the local server and there is no global google.maps defined. How is that solved generally? In my App I will have some kind of Singleton accessing the map. Is the snippet in the index.html altered in a way to get access to the google object and then put it manually into the singleton? Or is it normal to have some "require ('googlemaps'…" in an accessor in smalltalk.

any tips appreciated,

Norbert