Gorgeous

Hilaire Fernandes-6
DrGeo canvas with Athens looks really nice.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

DrGeoAthens.png (120K) Download Attachment

Re: Gorgeous

Clément Béra
Did you notice some performance improvement ? I mean, just by playing with the UI, not by running dozen of benchs.

Regards,

Clement

DrGeo canvas with Athens looks really nice.

Hilaire

Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

Re: Gorgeous

Hilaire Fernandes-6
In the example I posted, I did not distinguish any difference

Hilaire