Grabbed Morph, black rectangular shadow

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

In Phratch, between Pharo4 and Pharo5, we have this difference when
grabbing/dragging a costume, it gots now with P5 a black rectangular
shadow, while there were no shadow with P4.

https://github.com/janniklaval/phratch/issues/213

I took a look at HandMorph but cannot find the issue.

Any ideas?

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Grabbed Morph, black rectangular shadow

HilaireFernandes
Ok, found it, I was looking in the wrong place. Related to
#wantsRoundedCordner and #handlesDropShadowInHand.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu