Graceful incremental load

sebastianconcept
Hi guys,

any of you have experimented with loading the application on demand?

I guess the idea would be:
  1. load something really really minimal and render the least you can do
  2. user clicks on a feature
  3. your app realizes you don't have that Presenter/Widget loaded and ready for render so
  4. load the deploy version of that feature and installs it (how? would require.js help here?)
  5. retry to react to what the user asked for
  6. this time renders as it always where there
  7. if the user goes back and forth again it would be instantaneous because code it's already in the dom
I guess this added complexity would pay off for bigger apps but it does sound like a reasonable design to me

How does it sounds to you?

You already doing it? Experiences?

Re: Graceful incremental load

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

I've never done that, but it should be doable with requirejs. Probably
not very easy though.

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton