Gradient Fills Failures

Gradient Fills Failures – Modifications to Morphic gradients fail in current versions of Squeak (and Pharo). Using the halo menu to change the first or last color of a morp...
Nice catch. I think a simple solution would be to prevent mutation of colorRamp inst. var, and replace mutation with a copy. I don't see any ...
2011/3/1 Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice@...>: > Nice catch. > > I think a simple solution would be to prevent mutatio...
Yes that's right. I'll post a fix to the inbox. Provide LRUCache with a custom hash function. Glen
I've added a fix (and a test) to this bug to the inbox. I think this should added to 4.2 as it restores gradient modifications to Morphic Halo men...