GraphET blank after graph when exported on the web

1 message Options

GraphET blank after graph when exported on the web

Kevin Lanvin
Hello
I'm using some graphs on a web page, but after each one, there is a big blank.
I've been looking at the  ROHTMLExporter >> addSVGInitialization: method, but I don't know how I can change the size of the SVG section.
Is it possible to do so that the svg section takes the minimum of size needed to print the graph in ?

Here is a screenshot , maybe it can help to understand the problem.