Grapher+GTInspector collaboration: customise clicks

Grapher+GTInspector collaboration: customise clicks

jfabry
Hi all,

I am using Grapher in the GT inspector and it is very cool that when I click on a bar it shows the datapoint of that bar in the next pane. So thanks a lot for that :-)

However I would like to customise this a bit. My datapoints are actually associations, and I would like to show the value in the next pane (and not the complete association). It’s not clear to me how to customise this, can anybody give me pointers?

Thanks in advance!
--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

Re: Grapher+GTInspector collaboration: customise clicks

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

You can tell the presentation what it should #send:.

For example:
http://ws.stfx.eu/2W1SKIB0SWFE

Cheers,
Doru

> On Dec 17, 2016, at 7:45 PM, Johan Fabry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am using Grapher in the GT inspector and it is very cool that when I click on a bar it shows the datapoint of that bar in the next pane. So thanks a lot for that :-)
>
> However I would like to customise this a bit. My datapoints are actually associations, and I would like to show the value in the next pane (and not the complete association). It’s not clear to me how to customise this, can anybody give me pointers?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> --
> Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .
>
> Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every thing has its own flow."

Re: Grapher+GTInspector collaboration: customise clicks

abergel
I did not know about that.
I usually create a proper model for the domain I would like to visualize. In your case, I would avoid to have a list of associations as element of the bar. But maybe the tip of Doru works in your case.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu