Graphics-MichaelRueger.168....backported normalized transform

Graphics-MichaelRueger.168....backported normalized transform

stephane ducasse
Hi

apparently mike posted a while ago transform changes.
There were unnoticed because buried over a lot of other changes.

So mike should I integrate these changes. Even when I use the bug entry
I tend to forget my own changes so without bug entry item. the chances are even higher.

Name: Graphics-MichaelRueger.168
Author: MichaelRueger
Time: 17 December 2009, 12:02:55 pm
UUID: 9a3cca4d-1a2d-5d4b-84c6-b6d3286b98e0
Ancestors: Graphics-MichaelRueger.167

backported normalized transform

Re: Graphics-MichaelRueger.168....backported normalized transform

Michael Rueger-6
On 4/11/2010 11:19 AM, stephane ducasse wrote:
> Hi
>
> apparently mike posted a while ago transform changes.
> There were unnoticed because buried over a lot of other changes.
>
> So mike should I integrate these changes. Even when I use the bug entry
> I tend to forget my own changes so without bug entry item. the chances are even higher.

hmm, long time ago ;-)

Someone actually using transforms should verify these changes don't
break anything in the current Pharo version.

Michael