Graphs

MathieuDehouck

Ok, so I will be able to use "attributes" for a good rendering with the laggered tree layout.

Well, I did not know that, that's why I've created a new class which is now called ROCompactTreeNode (or something like that), but maybe it's not useful to keep it, just a little refactor of the algorithms, and it will works with regular ROElement.

Igor told us, that the problem was due to the fact that we keep visualizations open, while quitting our image, and that when launching it athens try to draw on a surface (external to pharo) that does not exist any more. Updating to 2.1 solve the problem, we have an error instead of an exit.

Regards

Mathieu

Re: Graphs

abergel