Grease 1.4.0

Johan Brichau-2
Hi,

I propose to release Grease 1.4.0 today.
The changes on dev branch are all green. I will be tending to merging the entire dev branch.

We need Grease to be released before Seaside 3.3 as it needs to be loaded into GLASS (Gemstone) first due to the move GsContext from Seaside to Grease.

cheers
Johan

Re: Grease 1.4.0

Johan Brichau-2
I assume Philippe’s changes were good to go as well.
At least, all is green ;)

Johan

On 24 Nov 2018, at 08:45, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:

No objections here ;) Thanks!

On 24 November 2018 at 08:38:15, Johan Brichau ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hi,

I propose to release Grease 1.4.0 today.
The changes on dev branch are all green. I will be tending to merging the entire dev branch.

We need Grease to be released before Seaside 3.3 as it needs to be loaded into GLASS (Gemstone) first due to the move GsContext from Seaside to Grease.

cheers
Johan

Re: Grease 1.4.0

Philippe Marschall