Grease/Seaside in Pharo3/4

Johan Brichau-2
For now, the builds for Pharo3/4 fail and I adapted the README accordingly.

However, struggling on this comment from Dale (https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI/issues/334#issuecomment-342575918), it seems adding support for metadataless Filetree in Pharo3/4 would be entirely feasible.

Would be great if anybody was up for the job.
If not, I will have to see if I still have free cycles after fixing the broken tests of Seaside on Pharo7.

cheers
Johan

Re: Grease/Seaside in Pharo3/4

Max Leske
On 26 Jul 2018, at 9:43, Johan Brichau wrote:

> For now, the builds for Pharo3/4 fail and I adapted the README
> accordingly.
>
> However, struggling on this comment from Dale
> (https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI/issues/334#issuecomment-342575918
> <https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI/issues/334#issuecomment-342575918>),
> it seems adding support for metadataless Filetree in Pharo3/4 would be
> entirely feasible.
>
> Would be great if anybody was up for the job.

I'd love to but am currently swamped. Let me know when you get there and
I'll see whether I can help out. Shouldn't be too hard.

Max