Grease-Tests-Pharo-Core and Grease-Tests-Pharo20-Core

Grease-Tests-Pharo-Core and Grease-Tests-Pharo20-Core

Damien Cassou
Hi,

do I need both of these packages? It looks like they contain the same
classes and are both updated regularly.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Grease-Tests-Pharo-Core and Grease-Tests-Pharo20-Core

Johan Brichau-2
No, they should not be loaded together.

Grease-Tests-Pharo-Core is for Pharo1.x and Squeak
Grease-Tests-Pharo20-Core is for Pharo2.0 (and also Pharo3.0 at this time)

I took a look at the configuration and that seems to be correct.
Why do you have both packages?