Grease for Pharo7: TBehavior extensions?

Grease for Pharo7: TBehavior extensions?

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Pharoers,

We have one failing test for Grease in Pharo7.
The reason is that Grease extends the TBehavior trait with a method #fullName.

I notice this trait is no longer used? Are we supposed to extend Behavior directly?
Overall: what are the plans?

Some advice would be good so I can keep Grease into shape.

thanks everyone
Johan

Re: Grease for Pharo7: TBehavior extensions?

Pavel Krivanek-3

Hi Pharoers,

We have one failing test for Grease in Pharo7.
The reason is that Grease extends the TBehavior trait with a method #fullName.

I notice this trait is no longer used? Are we supposed to extend Behavior directly?
Overall: what are the plans?

Yes, you should extend the Behavior and other TBehavior users directly.

-- PavelĀ