GreenNeon On Cuis

Chris Cunnington-4
Here is the image for Cuis. [1] A script for Squeak [2].
I’ll blog details next week.

Have a nice weekend,
Chris

[2]

 Installer ss project: 'WebClient';
install: 'WebClient-Core';
install: 'WebClient-HTTP';
install: 'WebClient-Help'.
 Installer ss3 project: 'Oakville';
install: 'GreenNeon’.

GNHelloWorld startOn: 9944

Re: GreenNeon On Cuis

garduino
Hi Chris:

Excellent, thanks!

I sent a mail early today saying:

I did a quick packaging (as a Cuis package) of GreenNeon and added the requirements to make it load in a current Cuis 4.2 image (2343).

It load ok but with several undeclared that seems to exist also in the original image.  By other hand I fixed quickly some names as the current HTTP (ex WebClient) package requires, but the localhost:8821 with the example seems not work yet.

The snippets of the workspace should be now (for adhere to the new class names in HTTP package):

resp := HTTPClient httpGet: 'http://www.squeak.org'.
resp content.
HTTPServer exampleBrowse.
GNHelloWorld startOn: 8821

As Phil said, the way to go is create a GitHub repo for GreenNeon, but I let it to Chris, the original author of the package.

HTH

But is awaiting moderator approval (for the size of the attached pck).

From this new version that is in your image, would be interesting to create a GitHub repo and a Cuis package for GreenNeon.

Let me know if I can help with some of these duties.

Cheers.

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino