GsDevKit script

1 message Options

GsDevKit script

GLASS mailing list
Ciao,

        i setup the daemontools and all works fine.

        In my first deployment system date April  2015,

                 i remember to setup some script on run levels, for manage the start  ( remove the locks files after a sudden shutdown )

                and a right shutdown system for stop the stone,

                and other script for do operations based on cron ( clear the object log and do backup )

        Now I ask if there are any scripts for these operations that operate on recent versions of GsDevKit_home.

        Thanks for any considerations,

                Dario