GsNMethod class>>_gsReturnToC

marten
Hello,

one of the most anoying problems I regulary have to face with (with
Pharo, GemTools 1.8.7 and earlier) is a walkback while browsing or
debugging Smalltalk source code in the Gemstone database.

On a regular base (perhaps every two minutes) I get a walkback.

This walkback begins from GsNMethod class>>_gsReturnToC

Any idea how to get rid of these bad problems ????

Marten

Re: GsNMethod class>>_gsReturnToC

Dale Henrichs
Marten,

I need to gather enough information so that I can reproduce and characterize the problem...

I need a stack trace of walkback. Along with the stack trace, I'd like the version of Pharo that you're using and the version of GemStone that you're connecting to ....

Some context as to what you are doing when you get the walkback might be helpful as well.

Dale