GtkDebugger commands

Gwenaël Casaccio
Hello,

A patch for a better GtkDebugger experience:

Add shortcuts to debug commands and use a better name

Commands in GtkDebugger didn't behave like users expect sometimes
it goes into sometimes not. I've renamed the commands to meet
the users expectation:
       - step into the next message
       - step over the next message
       - step out the current message
       - continue
The toolbar is also updated to support the new commands naming.

Gwen

0001-Add-shortcuts-to-debug-commands-and-use-a-better-nam.patch (22K) Download Attachment

Re: GtkDebugger commands

Gwenaël Casaccio
On 30/09/2013 11:00, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A patch for a better GtkDebugger experience:
>
> Add shortcuts to debug commands and use a better name
>
> Commands in GtkDebugger didn't behave like users expect sometimes
> it goes into sometimes not. I've renamed the commands to meet
> the users expectation:
>       - step into the next message
>       - step over the next message
>       - step out the current message
>       - continue
> The toolbar is also updated to support the new commands naming.
>
> Gwen

Fixes a DNU

0001-Add-shortcuts-to-debug-commands-and-use-a-better-nam.patch (23K) Download Attachment