Gtoolkit and fast trees

1 message Options

Gtoolkit and fast trees

Arturo Zambrano
Hi,
 I would like to understand the differences between   tree and fastTree.
 I've got different behavior between tree and fastTree, the second failing with
a subscript out of bounds.
It happens when I expand the root node and select one of the children.
.... it seems that the rootNode cannot find the children... (see below a screenshot).
  What is more strange is that using the same dataset sometimes it works as expected and sometimes not...  I could not reproduce it in a short script (yet).
 Any pointer is welcome

Thanks.

image.png