Guess what the codename is for the next version of Java

Ted

Guess what the codename is for the next version of Java

Ted
* Java SE 7 — Codename Dolphin. As of 2006, this is in the early
planning stages. Development is expected to begin in spring 2006, with
release estimated in 2008.[4]

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_programming_language>

Ted

Re: Guess what the codename is for the next version of Java

Esteban A. Maringolo-3
Ted escribió:
>     * Java SE 7 — Codename Dolphin. As of 2006, this is in the early
> planning stages. Development is expected to begin in spring 2006, with
> release estimated in 2008.[4]

Guess what is the codename of the version 10 of Java?

Yes... you won, the codename is "smalltalk" :-)

--
Esteban, late in the night...

Re: Guess what the codename is for the next version of Java

Geoff
> Guess what is the codename of the version 10 of Java?
>
> Yes... you won, the codename is "smalltalk" :-)

That is ok because I heard the next version of smalltalk is code named Java
. . .

-g