HScaleMorph and VScaleMorph in Polymorph

HScaleMorph and VScaleMorph in Polymorph

Adrian Lienhard
Hi Gary,

Recently, I removed the class ScaleMorph because it was not license
clean and it was not used. Only now I've noticed that there are
indirect subclasses in Polymorph (HScaleMorph and VScaleMorph
inheriting from FixedScaleMorph). Can we remove these three classes?
They are not referenced and don't have any instances.

Cheers,
Adrian

Re: HScaleMorph and VScaleMorph in Polymorph

Stéphane Ducasse
Gary said that he uses them and that he should refactor its package
but he is busy right now.

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=847&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone&start=200

On Jun 4, 2009, at 11:20 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> Recently, I removed the class ScaleMorph because it was not license
> clean and it was not used. Only now I've noticed that there are
> indirect subclasses in Polymorph (HScaleMorph and VScaleMorph
> inheriting from FixedScaleMorph). Can we remove these three classes?
> They are not referenced and don't have any instances.
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian

Re: HScaleMorph and VScaleMorph in Polymorph

Adrian Lienhard
Thanks. I didn't notice that there is an issue in the tracker.

Adrian