HTML question ?

Bruno Buzzi-2
Hi all,

Which is the best way to generate a HTML file with Dolphin ?

My application must generate HTML files to transfer this files over the
Internet.

Any idea ?

Best Regards
Bruno Buzzi Brasesco

Re: HTML question ?

Ian Bartholomew
Bruno,
"Bruno Buzzi" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:956ntu$fr5rn$[hidden email]...
> Hi all,
>
> Which is the best way to generate a HTML file with Dolphin ?
>
> My application must generate HTML files to transfer this files over the
> Internet.
>
> Any idea ?

Well, Dolphin does come with a pretty basic HtmlWriteStream class which
might be enough, it depends on how complicated the contents of the html file
need to be and how proficient you are at html.

Ian