HTML5 api

sebastien audier
Hi guys,

Last week, we started to implement an API for building HTML5 with iliad.
Now the branch is merged with master and will be quickly ported in pharo.

You can find all HTML5 elements and extensions in the Iliad-More-HTML5Elements category.

I want to thank Berto for his nice work.

Happy Iliad hacking :)

Seb

Re: HTML5 api

Bèrto ëd Sèra
You are welcome, I actually did very little :)
Berto

--
==============================
Constitution du 24 juin 1793 - Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement
chaque portion du peuple, le plus sacré des droits et le plus
indispensable des devoirs.

Re: HTML5 api

Giuseppe
I need to look at this :D

Some examples comes with this?

El jue, 10-06-2010 a las 11:35 +0200, sebastien audier escribió:
Hi guys,

Last week, we started to implement an API for building HTML5 with iliad.
Now the branch is merged with master and will be quickly ported in pharo.

You can find all HTML5 elements and extensions in the Iliad-More-HTML5Elements category.

I want to thank Berto for his nice work.

Happy Iliad hacking :)

Seb

Re: HTML5 api

Nicolas Petton
Le vendredi 11 juin 2010 à 15:25 +0200, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi a écrit :
> I need to look at this :D
>
> Some examples comes with this?

No, but as the Iliad API follows HTML5 tags and attributes, you should
be able to directly "translate" examples you find :)

Cheers,
Nico