HTML5 <mark> tag

davidbuck
The method WAHtmlCanvas >> marked inserts a <m> tag.  I see no reference
in the HTML5 spec to an <m> tag but I do see a <mark> tag which seems to
do what you want.  Should this be updated?

David Buck

RE: HTML5 <mark> tag

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
David,

It looks like we never quite caught that change, it should be <mark>
these days and used to be <m>,

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-html5/#N1025C
http://www.scriptcs.com/Lesson/tags/html5_m.asp.htm

HTH,

-Boris

Re: HTML5 <mark> tag

Philippe Marschall
2011/9/24 Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs <[hidden email]>:
> David,
>
> It looks like we never quite caught that change, it should be <mark>
> these days and used to be <m>,

It's funny because the documentation is correct, just the
implementation does something else.

Cheers
Philipp

Re: HTML5 <mark> tag

Philippe Marschall
2011/9/25 Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>:
> 2011/9/24 Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs <[hidden email]>:
>> David,
>>
>> It looks like we never quite caught that change, it should be <mark>
>> these days and used to be <m>,
>
> It's funny because the documentation is correct, just the
> implementation does something else.

Safari and Firefox support both, not even released and already legacy.

Cheers
Philippe