HTML5 support

Giuseppe
There are plans to support HTML5?

Cheers.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Blog: http://www.lordzealon.com
Twitter & Skype & GoogleTalk accounts: glpunzi

Re: HTML5 support

Nicolas Petton
Le mardi 01 juin 2010 à 22:03 +0200, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz a écrit :
> There are plans to support HTML5?

Yep :) Bèrto already wrote some HTML5 elements (audio and video) and
Sébastien is also working on it.

It probably won't be available until the next release though.

Cheers,
Nico

Re: HTML5 support

Giuseppe

El mié, 02-06-2010 a las 13:28 +0200, Nicolas Petton escribió:
Le mardi 01 juin 2010 à 22:03 +0200, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz a écrit :
> There are plans to support HTML5?

Yep :) Bèrto already wrote some HTML5 elements (audio and video) and
Sébastien is also working on it.

It probably won't be available until the next release though.

I will wait for it. One of the projects in my mind (and I will not finish, of course :P) is something like a Web MMORPG, and HTML5 capabilities is perfect for this.

Cheers.

Re: HTML5 support

Nicolas Petton
According to Sébastien, tt seems it's almost done :)
More later after a nice trip around the city of Genova!

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton