HTTPClient for GLASS 3.0.1

12

Re: Accessing my Seaside/GLASS app through HTTPS

Dale Henrichs
Larry,

Found it, "liked" it and poked around and no cert warnings or messages ...

Dale

Re: Accessing my Seaside/GLASS app through HTTPS

Larry Kellogg
Dale,
  So, you saw a page with login and registration options, and not just a marketing page? I'm trying to figure out if it is really running as an app in Facebook

  Larry

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Larry,
>
> Found it, "liked" it and poked around and no cert warnings or messages ...
>
> Dale

Yes I did get to the page where there were login fields ....

Dale

|   So, you saw a page with login and registration options, and not
|   just a marketing page? I'm trying to figure out if it is really
|   running as an app in Facebook
|
|   Larry
|
| Sent from my iPhone
|
| On May 30, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>
| wrote:
|
| > Larry,
| >
| > Found it, "liked" it and poked around and no cert warnings or
| > messages ...
| >
| > Dale

| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | On May 30, 2012, at 3:38 PM, Sean Allen wrote:
| > |
| > |
| > | Ah so you got the nginx proxying http to https working but you
| > | also
| > | needed to take incoming https requests, correct?
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | Yes, well, all incoming https requests get referred to Seaside,
| > | with
| > | the same forwarding that was going on for http requests,
| > | if I did this right. Everything seems to work, I can run my app
| > | from
| > | https through a Facebook canvas, where all traffic has to be
| > | https.
| > |
| > |
| > | I think I'm all set unless I'm missing something.
| > |
| > |
| > | If you guys are on Facebook, you can search for the PracticeMusic
| > | app
| > | and connect to it in order to see if it comes up.
| > | Do you get asked a question about certificates?
| > |
| > |
| > | Larry
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Lawrence Kellogg <
| > | [hidden email] >
| > | wrote:
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | On May 30, 2012, at 2:59 PM, SeanTAllen wrote:
| > |

| > |
| > | Hello Sean,
| > | Thanks for offering to help, but I got it to work. This link:
| > |
| > | http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpSslModule
| > |
| > | was especially helpful in leading me through all of the steps to
| > | create the certificate and change the nginx.conf so that my
| > | service
| > | could be reachable from HTTPS. I now render my app on Facebook
| > | within
| > | a Facebook canvas. I hope this brings me a ton of new users!
| > |
| > | Thanks to all who helped!
| > |
| > | Larry
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |

| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |

On May 30, 2012, at 4:19 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes I did get to the page where there were login fields ....

  Great! I guess it works. Thanks.

  Larry

> Dale

12