Halo handle text missing?

Adrian Sampaleanu
I'm using the latest 2.x one-click and I noticed that the halo text for the handles is missing. All I get is "unknown halo handle" for any handle I hover over. Is this a known issue with the latest updates?

-Adrian

Re: Halo handle text missing?

Marcus Denker-4

On Nov 20, 2012, at 11:29 AM, adrians-2 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm using the latest 2.x one-click and I noticed that the halo text for the
> handles is missing. All I get is "unknown halo handle" for any handle I
> hover over. Is this a known issue with the latest updates?

Yes, looks like it... no idea what broke it, though.

Can you add an issue to the bug tracker?

        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Halo handle text missing?