Hapao Wizard does not show newly added packages

Hapao Wizard does not show newly added packages

MartinW
Hi,
i loaded Spy into a fresh Pharo 2.0 image.

After adding new packages to the image, the Hapao Wizard does not show these newly added packages.
Should i submit a bug at the moose-technology google issue tracker?
M.

Re: Hapao Wizard does not show newly added packages

abergel
Yes please, on the moose google issue tracker. Put me in cc

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Hapao Wizard does not show newly added packages

MartinW
abergel wrote
Yes please, on the moose google issue tracker. Put me in cc

> i loaded Spy into a fresh Pharo 2.0 image.
>
> After adding new packages to the image, the Hapao Wizard does not show these
> newly added packages.
Hi.

http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=940

I could not see how to add ccs.
I also think the solution to the problem might be to use RPackageOrganizer instead of PackageOrganizer to provide the list of available packages. See Issue Tracker.
M.

Re: Hapao Wizard does not show newly added packages

stephane ducasse
PackageOrganizer is full of wrong information so watch out.

Stef