Happy Holidays to Squeakers around the world

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Happy Holidays to Squeakers around the world

David T. Lewis
It just turned midnight in my small part of the world, and I think
I see Santa's sleigh overhead.

Cheers and best wishes to all!

Dave

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Happy Holidays to Squeakers around the world

timrowledge


> On 2018-12-24, at 9:02 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It just turned midnight in my small part of the world,

You double-checked that against the Chronoly package stuff, right ;-)

Happy northern-hemispheric-centric winter celebrations to you all, my many , many, children


tim
--
tim Rowledge; [hidden email]; http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Programmer: One who is too lacking in people skills to be a software engineer.



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Happy Holidays to Squeakers around the world

Edgar J. De Cleene-3
Merry Christmas to all.
Any wish trade snow day with hot summer day ?

Edgar
@morplenauta



On 25/12/2018, 02:07, "tim Rowledge" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> On 2018-12-24, at 9:02 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
> It just turned midnight in my small part of the world,

You double-checked
> that against the Chronoly package stuff, right ;-)

Happy
> northern-hemispheric-centric winter celebrations to you all, my many , many,
> children


tim
--
tim Rowledge; [hidden email];
> http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Programmer: One who is too lacking in people
> skills to be a software engineer.







Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Happy Holidays to Squeakers around the world

Ben Coman
Any skiing nearby?  I can trade 39C (102F) where I'm visiting family...

Hope you are all having a great festive season.
cheers -ben

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 at 16:19, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
Merry Christmas to all.
Any wish trade snow day with hot summer day ?

Edgar
@morplenauta



On 25/12/2018, 02:07, "tim Rowledge" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> On 2018-12-24, at 9:02 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
> It just turned midnight in my small part of the world,

You double-checked
> that against the Chronoly package stuff, right ;-)

Happy
> northern-hemispheric-centric winter celebrations to you all, my many , many,
> children


tim
--
tim Rowledge; [hidden email];
> http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Programmer: One who is too lacking in people
> skills to be a software engineer.









Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Happy Holidays to Squeakers around the world

Karl Ramberg
God jul from Scandinavia


Cheers
Karl
On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 at 02:25, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any skiing nearby?  I can trade 39C (102F) where I'm visiting family...

Hope you are all having a great festive season.
cheers -ben

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 at 16:19, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
Merry Christmas to all.
Any wish trade snow day with hot summer day ?

Edgar
@morplenauta



On 25/12/2018, 02:07, "tim Rowledge" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> On 2018-12-24, at 9:02 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
> It just turned midnight in my small part of the world,

You double-checked
> that against the Chronoly package stuff, right ;-)

Happy
> northern-hemispheric-centric winter celebrations to you all, my many , many,
> children


tim
--
tim Rowledge; [hidden email];
> http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Programmer: One who is too lacking in people
> skills to be a software engineer.










Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Happy Holidays to Squeakers around the world

Bert Freudenberg
Happy holidays from California! 

🌴🌇🎅

- Bert -