Happy New Year...

Sheridan Mahoney
Hi all,

This note is just to wish everyone all the best in the New Year, and good
luck with all that appears on the horizon...

As I am a relative newcomer, and haven't had the opportunity yet to introduce
myself, I wanted to invite anyone curious or interested, to visit my (mostly empty)
website.  I've uploaded an open Christmas letter where you can find various
bit of news and goings-on in my life these days.

Here's the link:

www.sheridan-mahoney.com

Cheers, and
Best regards,

Sheri Mahoney

Re: Happy New Year...

Stéphane Ducasse
welcome
        and good year. I decided that I will look at it positively :)
        :)

> Hi all,
>
> This note is just to wish everyone all the best in the New Year, and good
> luck with all that appears on the horizon...
>
> As I am a relative newcomer, and haven't had the opportunity yet to
> introduce
> myself, I wanted to invite anyone curious or interested, to visit my (mostly
> empty)
> website.  I've uploaded an open Christmas letter where you can find various
> bit of news and goings-on in my life these days.
>
> Here's the link:
>
> www.sheridan-mahoney.com
>
> Cheers, and
> Best regards,
>
> Sheri Mahoney

Re: Happy New Year...

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks Sheridan and the same to you....now, how did you know I am Argentinian (I read your website)   ;)