Happy new year AIDA

Bill Torres
       HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We've seen the passing of another year.
For many it's been filled with pain and tears.
We've seen our loved ones in their decline.
We've had to accept that they won't be fine.
Some of us had to say good bye,
To a long time loved one, and we've all cried.
But there have been times in this past year,
That certain events have brought us cheer.
There are so many friends that are on the list,
And I know there's names I will have missed.
But better friends I could not have bought.
And here is just a New Year's thought.
If it were possible that a wish could come true,
Then this is my New Year's wish for you.
May the coming year be full of hope,
And may we be given the strength to cope.
Let courage, faith and patience abound.
And let us pray that a cure will be found.
And now at the close of another year,
AIDA Never stop dreaming,
smile, even when facing a sad situation.

Choose to persevere-rather than quit

Re: Happy new year AIDA

Janko Mivšek
Well Bill, too sad song and if you'd know Aida's history a bit better,
completely inappropriate :)

Best regards
Janko

--