Happy new year

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I wish you good health (because at the end this is the most important and when we are going well we do not
estimate how cool it is).
Then lot of fun and business.

Re: Happy new year

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 31 Dec 2011, at 23:00, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I wish you good health (because at the end this is the most important and when we are going well we do not
> estimate how cool it is).
> Then lot of fun and business.
>
> Stef

I too wish everybody in the Pharo community all the best, personally and professionally.

Let's make 2012 at least as interesting as 2011 was !

Sven

Re: Happy new year

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote
I too wish everybody in the Pharo community all the best, personally and professionally.
Happy New Year! So many exciting things were afoot in 2011, I'm excited just imagining what 2012 will bring.
Cheers,
Sean