Happy new year!

EstebanLM
Hi list,

Just that.
I wish you all have a happy new year, and may it be even better than this one :)

Esteban

Re: Happy new year!

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 31 Dec 2018, at 19:02, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi list,
>
> Just that.
> I wish you all have a happy new year, and may it be even better than this one :)
>
> Esteban

Yes, I wish everybody all the best for 2019 !

Sven

Re: Happy new year!

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks!
I wish a lot of success and health to everybody.

I like to think that because we are a community we are a lot more
powerful than alone.
So I wish you also a lot of fruitful collaborations.

And I'm confident that 2019 will be even better than 2018.

Stef

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 8:49 PM Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > On 31 Dec 2018, at 19:02, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi list,
> >
> > Just that.
> > I wish you all have a happy new year, and may it be even better than this one :)
> >
> > Esteban
>
> Yes, I wish everybody all the best for 2019 !
>
> Sven

Re: Happy new year!

Ben Coman
Thanks everyone for your efforts improving Pharo this year.
I hope you've had fun along the way.  Its still my favorite pastime.
Best wishes for the new year!
cheers -ben

On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 at 02:02, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi list,

Just that.
I wish you all have a happy new year, and may it be even better than this one :)

Esteban

Re: Happy new year!

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
EstebanLM wrote
> I wish you all have a happy new year, and may it be even better than this
> one :)

Happy New Year to all!!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Happy new year!

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Feliz año nuevo!

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 4:11 AM Sean P. DeNigris via Pharo-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
EstebanLM wrote
> I wish you all have a happy new year, and may it be even better than this
> one :)

Happy New Year to all!!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 7:02 PM Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Just that.
> I wish you all have a happy new year, and may it be even better than this one :)

Happy new year everyone :)

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: Happy new year!

Torsten Bergmann
Happy new year - I'm sure 2019 will be another good year for Pharo

Re: Happy new year!

Arturo Zambrano
Besides wishing you guys a great 2019,
it is good opportunity to THANK you a lot for efforts.

All the best.

Arturo