Happy new year!

EstebanLM
Hi,

Just that, happy new year to everybody! :)
For 2020, let’s make a great Pharo 8 release and an even better Pharo 9.

Cheers!
Esteban

Re: Happy new year!

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 31 Dec 2019, at 11:44, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Just that, happy new year to everybody! :)
> For 2020, let’s make a great Pharo 8 release and an even better Pharo 9.

+100

And I would also like to thank the whole community for their efforts to make Pharo what it is today.

Sven

> Cheers!
> Esteban

Re: Happy new year!

NorbertHartl

> Am 31.12.2019 um 11:56 schrieb Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]>:
>

>> On 31 Dec 2019, at 11:44, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just that, happy new year to everybody! :)
>> For 2020, let’s make a great Pharo 8 release and an even better Pharo 9.
>
> +100
>
> And I would also like to thank the whole community for their efforts to make Pharo what it is today.

+1000 ;)

Big thanks to the community, Inria and the consortium for making always big success. So I wish everyone a happy new year.
For me personally 2020 will be a year where most of my work will be dedicated to pharo.

Norbert
> Sven
>
>> Cheers!
>> Esteban

R: Happy new year!

Lorenzo
Hi Esteban, happy new year from Lorenzo!

Just that, happy new year to everybody! :) For 2020, let’s make a great Pharo 8 release and an even better Pharo 9.

Cheers!
Esteban

Re: Happy new year!

Esteban A. Maringolo
+1

Happy end of decade and happy new year!

It feels great to be part of this community!

Esteban A. Maringolo

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 7:45 AM Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just that, happy new year to everybody! :)
> For 2020, let’s make a great Pharo 8 release and an even better Pharo 9.
>
> Cheers!
> Esteban

Re: Happy new year!

Ben Coman
Its an hour into the new year in Western Australia.
Thank you everyone that has contributed to and supported Pharo over the past year
and really excited about the progression of the headless VM.
Looking forward to great Pharo year in 2020.

cheers -ben

Re: Happy new year!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
NorbertHartl wrote
> Big thanks to the community, Inria and the consortium for making always
> big success. So I wish everyone a happy new year.

+1 to all!

NorbertHartl wrote
> For me personally 2020 will be a year where most of my work will be
> dedicated to pharo.

Wow! That's great news :)

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Happy new year!

CyrilFerlicot

On Tue 31 Dec 2019 at 11:45, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Just that, happy new year to everybody! :)
For 2020, let’s make a great Pharo 8 release and an even better Pharo 9.

Cheers!
Esteban
Happy new year everyone! :)
--