Have you guys got the refactoring of saveAs:

Have you guys got the refactoring of saveAs:

keith1y
Installer mantis fixBug: '5851 Refactor SmalltalkImage saveAs'.

I need to know for InstallerScripts-#LevelPlayingFieldPreamblePharo

Keith

Re: Have you guys got the refactoring of saveAs:

Damien Cassou
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Keith Hodges <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Installer mantis fixBug: '5851 Refactor SmalltalkImage saveAs'.
>
> I need to know for InstallerScripts-#LevelPlayingFieldPreamblePharo

Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: Have you guys got the refactoring of saveAs:

I have to check