Headless PetitParser

Alberto Bacchelli
Hi all,

 I have a small parser written in PetitParser ;) I would like to call
it from a non smalltalk application (e.g., Java, javascript) or, more
generally, from a Unix command line. Something like:

./myParser -i fileToParse.txt -o outputFile.txt

Is there any possibility to do that? Can a headless Pharo be a
solution? If so, how can I start and use a headless Pharo? Is there
any useful documentation/email about it?

Thank you a lot for any help.

Cheers,
 Alberto

Re: Headless PetitParser

Stéphane Ducasse
ask in the pharo mailing-list

stef

On Nov 5, 2011, at 8:48 AM, Alberto Bacchelli wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a small parser written in PetitParser ;) I would like to call
> it from a non smalltalk application (e.g., Java, javascript) or, more
> generally, from a Unix command line. Something like:
>
> ./myParser -i fileToParse.txt -o outputFile.txt
>
> Is there any possibility to do that? Can a headless Pharo be a
> solution? If so, how can I start and use a headless Pharo? Is there
> any useful documentation/email about it?
>
> Thank you a lot for any help.
>
> Cheers,
> Alberto

Re: Headless PetitParser

onierstrasz

Cool.  It would be nice to be able to script that from coral ...

on