Heirarchy Browser Icons?

Steve Cline
I have looked breifly, but have not found the explanation of the icons I see in the Heirarchy browser - I assume there is a table somewhere, but I have not found it in the documentation.  Question for today is, what does the "yellow caution triangle with an explanation point in it" mean when next to a method name, and more generally, where can I look that up (in the installed documentation or on the web)?

Thanks, Steve

Re: Heirarchy Browser Icons?

John O'Keefe
Steve,

The icons are described in the VA Assist User's Guide -- http://www.instantiations.com/docs/86/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=vaast/vaast-3.html

John

Re: Heirarchy Browser Icons?

Steve Cline
Thanks John.  I do not see the VA Assist Pro manual in the locally installed 'Local Information Center'.  Am I just missing it, or is located somewhere else on disk? Our offshore team has very constrained web access.

Thanks again, Steve Cline

Re: Heirarchy Browser Icons?

Steve Cline
Running 8.0.2, if the manual was added later