Helios master

1 message Options

Helios master

Herby Vojčík
Hi there!

Now that Nico has little time and I am inexperienced in Helios code, is
there someone who is and could potentionally take the place of "Helios
master" by reviewing and merging contributions of others? All people in
owners and contributors group in github already have write access to
helios repo (github.com/amber-smalltalk/helios), so any of them can take
the role, or I can add someone who's not there yet if interested.

Herby

P.S.: Helios' issue are in helios repo, the fact you don't see them in
amber's issue list does not mean they have all been solved :-)