Helios now has a Test Runner!

Nicolas Petton
Hi guys!

Helios now has a test runner, that will be part of the next release! You
can give it a try, I just merged the branch into master.

I'd like to thank Ryan Simmons who did most of the work.

Cheers,
Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Helios now has a Test Runner!

philippeback
*That* is a cool milestone!!

Congrats guys, I am eager to give it a shot.

Phil

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys!

Helios now has a test runner, that will be part of the next release! You
can give it a try, I just merged the branch into master.

I'd like to thank Ryan Simmons who did most of the work.

Cheers,
Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Helios now has a Test Runner!

sebastianconcept
fantastic news!

Thanks for sharing that great work!

sebastian

o/

> On 13/05/2014, at 08:23, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi guys!
>
> Helios now has a test runner, that will be part of the next release! You
> can give it a try, I just merged the branch into master.
>
> I'd like to thank Ryan Simmons who did most of the work.
>
> Cheers,
> Nico
> --
> Nicolas Petton