classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Helios progress

Nicolas Petton
Hi guys,

If you are interested in Helios (the next Amber IDE), I think it's already in a good shape and can be tested.
I attached some screenshots in case you just want to see how it currently looks like.

The stepping debugger is in progress and I will probably finish it on my next iteration on Helios. Then only the SUnit interface will be missing :)

If you have an up-to-date git clone of amber, you can evaluate `amber loadHelios` or `amber.loadHelios()` in the JavaScript console to try it.

Feedback is as always very welcome!

Cheers,
Nico

signature.asc (506 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Helios progress

sebastianconcept
excitiiiiiiiiiing :D

On Sunday, May 12, 2013, Nicolas Petton wrote:
Hi guys,

If you are interested in Helios (the next Amber IDE), I think it's already in a good shape and can be tested.
I attached some screenshots in case you just want to see how it currently looks like.

The stepping debugger is in progress and I will probably finish it on my next iteration on Helios. Then only the SUnit interface will be missing :)

If you have an up-to-date git clone of amber, you can evaluate `amber loadHelios` or `amber.loadHelios()` in the JavaScript console to try it.

Cheers,
Nico

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "amber-lang" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Helios progress

Ankh'nAton
In reply to this post by Nicolas Petton
Super! It looks very promising. I guess the 'Open' button on top enables multiple workspaces?

Cheers...

Am Montag, 13. Mai 2013 01:19:00 UTC+2 schrieb nicolas petton:
Hi guys,

Cheers,
Nico

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "amber-lang" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.