Helios progress

Nicolas Petton
Hi guys,

If you are interested in Helios (the next Amber IDE), I think it's already in a good shape and can be tested.
I attached some screenshots in case you just want to see how it currently looks like.

The stepping debugger is in progress and I will probably finish it on my next iteration on Helios. Then only the SUnit interface will be missing :)

If you have an up-to-date git clone of amber, you can evaluate `amber loadHelios` or `amber.loadHelios()` in the JavaScript console to try it.

Feedback is as always very welcome!

Cheers,
Nico