Hello again

Edgar J. De Cleene
Hello again Aideanos or Folks of Aida:
I download almost all original http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak and do a lot of work.
Convert the 32mb files to SqueakSwiki.3.obj of 11,7 MB and have 90% of functional HVNaughtieWiki.
Added the possibility of each page could do a selected .css and remote choose and listen music.
All this with bare HV.
The alpha could be try at http://190.193.89.80:8085/

Remember is alpha!!

http://190.193.89.80:8085/busca shows a crude input for search author

I add the crude screen so you could figure how this works.

Why I disturb people here?

Because I like take all this and do a Aida version of it and seek help if any wish do it.

I let the computer on 12 hours more for you try it.
The response could be slow as I have cable modem now.

Edgar

buscar.jpg (38K) Download Attachment
buscar.jpg (29K) Download Attachment
buscar2.jpg (38K) Download Attachment
buscar2.jpg (30K) Download Attachment
buscar3.jpg (59K) Download Attachment
buscar3.jpg (318K) Download Attachment

SWiki converter to Scribo (was Hello again)

Janko Mivšek
Hi Edgar,

Idea to make a SWiki converter to Scribo is floating for a while ago and
Brian Rice even started working on it. Support for SWiki format on top
od Scribo Wiki support seems easy, all needed is to make a conversion of
pages and appropriate import to Scribo, on correct old and nice new Url.
Old url is with a page number while new one is with a title in Url, as
is common for blogs those days.

So, yes, we are interested on that and Squeak SWiki is the first
candidate to migrate in real. I can promise some help here, depending on
the time constraints..

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: [aida] SWiki converter to Scribo (was Hello again)

Edgar J. De Cleene

On 1/27/10 10:43 AM, "Janko Mivšek" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Edgar,

Idea to make a SWiki converter to Scribo is floating for a while
> ago and
Brian Rice even started working on it. Support for SWiki format on
> top
od Scribo Wiki support seems easy, all needed is to make a conversion
> of
pages and appropriate import to Scribo, on correct old and nice new
> Url.
Old url is with a page number while new one is with a title in Url, as
is
> common for blogs those days.

So, yes, we are interested on that and Squeak
> SWiki is the first
candidate to migrate in real. I can promise some help here,
> depending on
the time constraints..

Best regards
Janko

Ok.
My first goal was have all the data , also the uploaded things.
Many pages have dead links and also original swiki have some crap coming
from vandals.
As said , have objects for each page and if you have any or Brian have any,
I could convert to this format.
My alpha was very rough and made to mimic the old swiki as fas I could, sure
this days all should be different.

I attach the needed for read objects in different images.
File in in order the .cs, the .st and the .obj
Original comes from MinimalMorphic and could be read in any compatible image
..
Even I have it in Squeak3.11-8917-alpha.image!!!
And one you have the objects into the target .image, you could do any you
wish with it

So take the title of each instead of the number is very easy.

I wonder why all talk about objects and work with ASCII data like .text,
htm, .xml instead .obj

Edgar

ObjectENH.1.cs (4K) Download Attachment
MiHTMLData.st (3K) Download Attachment