Hello all

Edgar De Cleene
Hello all As Juan kindly exchage wisdom with us SqueakRos, I’am here.
My goal is have a system with a minimal .image which could grow to any arbitrary Squeak/Cuis/Pharo project.

Edgar
@morplenauta on twitter

Re: Hello all

garduino
Welcome aboard Edgar!

Cuis is little gem in the Smalltalk world !

On 4/26/15, 11:09 AM, "Germán Arduino" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome aboard Edgar!
>
> Cuis is little gem in the Smalltalk world !

Yes , it is.

I forked my own CuiSantafesino from 3.2 reduced version.

http://squeakros.org/CuiSantafesino.2.zip

Smalltalk size 490 weigth 2.5 mB

Could load some Squeak originated Morphs and have Drag and Drop

http://190.193.252.79:9090/renderMe:CuisSantafesino

And have a dirty unpublished thing which runs www.squeakros.org sometimes

Edgar

Re: Hello all

Phil B
On Sun, 2015-04-26 at 06:16 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> As Juan kindly exchage wisdom with us SqueakRos, I’am here.
> My goal is have a system with a minimal .image which could grow to any
> arbitrary Squeak/Cuis/Pharo project.
>
> Edgar
> @morplenauta on twitter

Re: Hello all

KenDickey

Greetings and welcome!

--
-KenD

-KenD

Re: Hello all

Juan Vuletich-4
On 4/26/2015 6:16 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
Hello all As Juan kindly exchage wisdom with us SqueakRos, I’am here.
My goal is have a system with a minimal .image which could grow to any arbitrary Squeak/Cuis/Pharo project.

Edgar
@morplenauta on twitter

Hi Edgar, Welcome!

Cheers,