Hans N Beck-3
Hi all,

lebt me introduce myself: my Name is Hans, I worked many years with Smalltalk (squeak OpenCroquet Pharo VW) but not very intensive. My job at the moment is functional safety of systems HW/SW
I like the idea of this mailing list, I still see a lot potential for commercial applications, but I also see some hurdles prevent Smalktalk from being easily adapted.
My perspective is the one of a software engineer, system engineer, web developer and safety engineer.
So I looking forward to interesting discussions :)

Pharo-business mailing list
[hidden email]