Help Define the Future of Smalltalk!

1 message Options

Help Define the Future of Smalltalk!

Mike Taylor
Dear Smalltalk User,

Instantiations is committed to the long-term evolution and support of
Smalltalk...especially VA Smalltalk (VAST)! We would like your input
to help us better focus on your needs as we move VAST forward.

The survey linked below will take about 5-8 minutes and will give us
valuable information with which to make our future Smalltalk plans.
Individual responses will be kept confidential and anonymous.

Thank you in advance for participating in our survey! Your feedback is
very important to us.

The VA Smalltalk Team

Click link to take survey: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22D2253NBKW/