Help! Iceberg just stopped working!

Russ Whaley
I did a commit last night to GitHub - I checked, it's there.

Today when I tried to load iceberg I get the attached error (see screenshot).

The libraries from last night's commit/push are still there - but Iceberg says it can't find them... and refuses to load so that I could maybe delete the reference and then add it back (something I have to do quite often as the iceberg/github connection gets disconnected every couple of days or so).

Can anyone tell me where to start looking?  Where it says on the error - that it can't find my files at a certain location... the 2nd screenshot - is those files at that location!...

Thanks!
Russ

--
Russ Whaley
[hidden email]

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 5.05.05 PM.png (554K) Download Attachment
Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 5.03.15 PM.png (510K) Download Attachment