Help: Implementing core classes for Redline Smalltalk ...

Help: Implementing core classes for Redline Smalltalk ...

James Ladd
Hi Pharo People,

Redline Smalltalk is a Smalltalk for the Java Virtual Machine.
The compiler is 90% complete.

Would anyone like to help implement the core runtime classes?
No Java involved.

If you would like to lend a hand please email object at redline.st

- James.

Re: Help: Implementing core classes for Redline Smalltalk ...

Pavel Krivanek-3
have you seen the PharoCandle by Guille?

-- Pavel

If you would like to lend a hand please email object at redline.st

- James.

Re: Help: Implementing core classes for Redline Smalltalk ...

James Ladd
Guile reached out to me and yes I'm looking st it as I am Cuis

Thank you for the response

Sent from my Commodore 64

If you would like to lend a hand please email object at redline.st

- James.